The most heretical thing I have entertained about arriving at spiritual realization is that it's a memory. Nothing can be more controversial
Tuesday, December 3, 2013
Monday, November 25, 2013
Monday, September 30, 2013
About the Final Duality in attaining unitive awareness: www.finalduality.org and the relationship of relative and absolute reality www.dualreality.org.
Sunday, July 14, 2013
Friday, July 5, 2013
Saturday, March 2, 2013
Saturday, February 23, 2013
Thursday, February 21, 2013
Wednesday, December 26, 2012
Saturday, December 1, 2012
Thursday, November 29, 2012
Spiritual Awakening Process: Avoiding Yourself and Lack of Self-Commitment: One of the ways that people self-sabotage themselves on a daily basis is through self-avoidance and lack of commitment. This goes not just...
Thursday, November 22, 2012
Tuesday, November 6, 2012
Thursday, November 1, 2012
This idea that we are not our thoughts, not our beliefs, not our bodies or anything that we can experience or conceive of, keeps coming up.
Tuesday, October 30, 2012
Monday, October 15, 2012
Monday, October 1, 2012
Tuesday, September 25, 2012
Thursday, September 13, 2012
Saturday, September 8, 2012
Monday, September 3, 2012
Friday, August 31, 2012
It is a misconception in that it is part of but not the whole truth to say the following:
- Teaching: Just let go, stop thinking or reading, and you will awaken
- Truth: Striving, giving full effort will bring us to the point where letting go occurs.
- Teaching: Every human being suffers
- Truth: personal suffering can and does end. Humanity as a whole suffers.
- Teaching: The self doesn't exist
- Truth: The self doesn't exist as separate.