Wednesday, July 4, 2012

IAA book dismissed by spiritual leaders

Submission of a sample of my book in progress "Inquiries About Awakening" elicited various negative feedback that will either get me to redirect the approach
or will strengthen my conviction to just go ahead. ATM just doing other things and letting it simmer for a while. Who can see the teaching's frequent inconsistencies and struggles with words without repeatedly affirming that there is no better way to say it?

Update 9-7: I haven't worked on the book further, but continue blog posts. Turns out that stopping that work is very freeing of time and being bound to the process. Speaking about it is coming more quickly - things sort themselves out. Speaking more clearly than writing? Who me?? Perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment